ANYONE 19 years of age or older living within 50 miles of Gillette is considered a resident and must have a membership to use any of the club facilities.
Membership covers immediate family only, spouse, dependents/legal guardian, under 19 years of age.
Grandparents who are members may bring grandchildren under 19 years of age.
Anyone under the age of 19 is required to have either a parent/guardian or gun club member that is at least 21 years old with them.
Members may bring non resident guest. Non residents must show proof of non residency and pay the daily non resident fee of $10.00.
Membership fee: $50.00, expires one year from date of purchase.
Rules and Regulations
1. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
2. ALL members must check in at the club house before using the ranges.
3. Membership card must be in possession at all times.
4. No firing of fully automatic weapons.
5. Shooting must be done at paper, or approved Gun Club targets only attached to the target stands provided.
6. No exploding or ground targets. Do not place pop cans or anything else on the railroad ties to shoot.
7. No shotguns on rifle & pistol ranges.
8. Shooting hours are: 10:00 AM to Sunset, Wednesday thru Sunday.
9. No shooting of aerial targets, except with shotguns at the trap range.
10. Shooters must lock the gate upon entering or leaving the range.
11. Violations of these rules can result in criminal prosecution or loss of access privileges.
12. Anyone caught using the facility with out paid membership will be required to purchase a membership or be prosecuted for trespassing.
13. Shooters must remove and dispose of targets in the trash cans provided. Ear plugs and cigarette butts are trash, please do not throw them on the ground.